Unless indicated otherwise, all material presented on this website is under copyright to QP Ventures. None of the material that appears herein may be copied or distributed to any other party without the prior express written permission of QP Ventures.
QP Ventures may collect personal data (including names, email addresses, phone numbers, and company information) when you contact us through our website’s contact form or via email. Our primary purpose in collecting and processing personal data is to communicate with interested business contacts.
Sources of Personal Data
We may collect personal data through a variety of methods, including through:
- Direct interactions - You may provide us with personal data by corresponding with us by phone, email, post, filling in website forms, or otherwise.
- Third parties or publicly available sources – We may receive personal data about you from various third parties (e.g., analytics providers, advertising networks and search information providers), as well as from publicly available sources (e.g., the EU Electoral Register, Companies House).
Use of Personal Data
We may use personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication – To respond to inquiries and communicate with Users.
- Legal notices – To comply with legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
- Improve website – To analyse and improve our website and user experience.
Disclosure of Personal Data
- Service providers – Third party service providers who assist us in providing and improving our services (e.g., web hosting, email communication).
- Legal and regulatory authorities – Law enforcement bodies, regulatory, government agencies, and courts to comply with our legal obligations or regulatory requirements.
- Associated companies – In the event that you have specifically requested or consented to such disclosure, companies that QP Ventures has previously or is currently invested in, or with whom QP Ventures has a business relationship.
- Business transfer – A buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with a sale, merger, or acquisition of all or part of our company.
Transfer of Personal Data
QP Ventures operates in the Republic of Cyprus, but we retain advisors and third-party service providers in different countries. As such, we may collect and process personal data in other countries. In the event that we transfer personal data to areas outside the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, we will protect such personal data by implementing the appropriate safeguards.
Retention of Personal Data
QP Ventures may automatically collect technical information about your device and usage of our website, including your IP address, browser type, pages visited, language preferences, and other traffic data. This information is collected through cookies and similar technologies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website, which help us to provide a better user experience and understand how you use our website. You can control and manage your cookies through your browser settings. Please note that disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality of our website.
We implement reasonable security measures to prevent your personal data from unauthorised access and disclosure. In the event of any suspected personal data breach, we will notify you and any applicable regulator where legally required. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you disclose online (e.g., personal data sent by email).
Please note that you have the following rights under the GDPR:
- Access: Request access to your personal data;
- Rectification: Request correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- Deletion: Request the deletion of your personal data;
- Restriction: Request the restriction of processing your personal data;
- Data Portability: Request a copy of your personal data; and
- Objection: Object to processing your personal data for specific purposes.